PhilStar’s Boo Chanco and Teddy Locsin: Fil-Am Obama-Haters ‘White Supremacist Republicans’
Here’s one big proof that the Liberal media worked too well in brainwashing the global public and in widening the racial divide.
A Philippine Star columnist named Boo Chanco posted the following on Facebook:
“Teddyboy Locsin’s tweet in reaction to election results which are generally acclaimed except by “Fil-Ams who are always rightwing white supremacist Republicans even if brown and chapat noses”. i have always wondered why Fil-Ams do tend to think they are whites rather than immigrant Asians like the koreans, the chinese and the vietnamese which Fil-Ams tend to look down upon even if these fellow asians are often more successful in school and careers. when i visit and attend Fil-am gatherings i often cringe hearing them talk as if they were donald trump.” *LINK*
Mr. Chanco’s Facebook rant is actually worse than mere misinterpretation of facts.
Yes, he’s too clueless, too ill-informed he doesn’t even know he’s actually the one race-baiting or naively playing the race card. The reality is, those who voted for or supported Obama because he’s black are racist. Yet those race-baiting, race-card-toting demagogues, like Mr. Chanco and Teddy Locsin, have the guts to accuse anyone who opposes or criticizes Obama of being “rightwing white supremacists”.
When someone asked Mr. Chanco “Why do you think so”, he simply replied: “extension of colonial mentality, perhaps?”
Perhaps he read too much leftist propaganda books and pamphlets in college.
What the heck is he talking about? If you vote Republican, you have a ‘colonial mentality’, but if you vote Democrat you’re a Filipino? What an utterly stupid double standard! It’s all about Obama’s failed economic measures and foreign policy, STUPID!
Chanco also said: “even pinoys who don’t make good money think like republicans. my immediate family of doctors and lawyers make good money there but vote democrat. not economics. more colonial mentality… maybe a way of sublimating a sense of inferiority complex they brought with them from the homeland.”
Plain liberal/leftist claptrap!
Is he trying to say: if you’re poor, vote Democrat, but if you’re rich, vote Republican?
The argument that ‘if you’re rich you’re a Republican’ and ‘if you’re poor, you’re MUST be a Democrat’ is simply a product of some people’s ideology-based stupidity and intellectual bankruptcy. Filipinos who have this intellectually bankrupt mentality only need to know that Hollywood is dominated by liberals who hate the rich! Isn’t that ironic? Is misogynist comedian Bill Maher, who donated $1 million to the Obama campaign, poor?Are these famous liberals poor?
- Warren Buffett who proposed his own Buffett Tax Plan despite the fact that his company didn’t pay billions in taxes= Over $45 billion
- Michael Moore Net Worth $50 million
- Russell Simmons Net Worth $325 millionSusan Sarandon Net Worth $50 million
- Alec Baldwin Net Worth $65 million
- Yoko Ono Net Worth $500 million
Consider this mega-millionaire Roseane Barr (worth $80 million) who said she wanted to “behead” the rich.
Now, let’s focus on Locsin’s hilarious tweet:
Someone tried to remind Mr. Locsin about the long-forgotten history of ‘Democratic’ occupation in the Philippines:
“interestingly, the Prez who emancipated the African Americans was Republican while founders of the Dems silent on slavery.”
Damn right! The founders of racist KKK in the United States were Democrats. Historically, the racist party was the Democratic Party. And don’t ever tell your stupid twitter followers the Republican Party doesn’t have Black, Latino and Asian politicians, demagogue!
Mr. Locsin’s hilarious reply? “That was a long time ago.”
What a very nice way to fool people online.
This is what these demagoging pinoy ideologues do not understand. Both Democratic and Republican parties have contributed to the expansion of Big Government or Welfare State politics in the United States. It’s not about RACE, stupid! And it’s not about which party actually helps the poor. But in terms of HELPING the poor, here’s what most Filipino statists and intellectuals could hardly grasp:
- The Tea Party-fueled Republican Party believes that HELPING THE POOR can be done by cutting taxes, deregulation and limiting welfare spending to boost the economy. The Tea Party Republicans believe that unsustainable welfare spending, too much regulations, printing money out of thin air and Big Government politics have bankrupted the American economy. What many Filipinos don’t know is that there’s an ongoing battle within the party between hardcore Conservatives and Classical Liberals (e.g., Libertarian Minarchists and Objectivists). While these two clashing factions disagree on certain issues like abortion, they both agree on crucial economic issues like limited government, less government spending, less taxes and free market capitalism. Also, most Tea Party Republicans oppose giving special tax treatment to the rich! Stop reading too much liberal propaganda. In fact, they support flat tax.
- The liberal/leftist-infested Democratic Party believes that HELPING THE POOR can only be done by expanding the Federal Government’s welfare powers, redistribution of wealth, taxing or soaking the rich, and adopting socialistic policies (e.g., more regulations of business, public-private partnership, public education, unemployment benefits, etc.) While a lot of misguided liberals (including Filipino statists, academics and intellectuals) believe that the Democratic Party is pro-poor, the undeniable fact is the Obama administration continued George Bush’s Wall Street bailout and even expanded his interventionist foreign policy, used billions of taxpayers’ money to subsidize green crony companies that went bankrupt (e.g., Solyndra, Abound Solar, Beacon Power, among others), and maintain a good number of cronies who profit from government money. Black Americans and Latinos have also suffered under Mr. Obama’s watch. Even liberal news organizations like Huffington Post reported that black and Latino unemployment rates remain critically high. This simply shows that good intentions or flowery political rhetoric cannot make things happen.
Did the Democrats actually help the poor? Just look at how Democrat Party politics destroyed formerly great cities and territories like Detroit… and now California.
Furthermore, many freedom-loving Classical Liberal Americans have turned to the Republican Party to defeat Obama who’s dead serious about pushing his socialistic, liberal political agenda.
- Here’s one proof that the real racist party is the Democratic Party. Look at how liberal ideologue Keith Olbermann tried to charactrize the Republican Party as the racist party for enforcing an immigration law that has been in force for decades. Who doesn’t have immigration law? Observe the liberal terms he used: “ethnic profiling”, “judge her on her appearance”, “ethnically slandered”. If you’re not keen enough, you’d fall to this type of disgusting, race-baiting liberal propaganda.