My Anti-Glorianism Redux
I don’t know about you, but I have lots of bad things to say about former president and now congresswoman Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. I believe that no matter what the nature of President Noynoy Aquino’s political fight against his predecessor, the latter should be tried or investigated for her many past political and legal peccadilloes. Corruption in the government should not and must not be forgiven, and I believe it’s the duty of the current administration to make Gloria and her minions face our justice system.
In my own opinion, I believe Mrs. Arroyo bankrupted and/or corrupted the executive branch and established her own kind of crony socialism or corporatism that further destroyed the already destroyed system of government. Under her regime, many politically connected businessmen and politicians got rich through corruption, bribery and cronyism. The number one beneficiary of the country’s institutionalized corruption and cronyism was none other than the Arroyo family, which includes the former president, her husband Jose Miguel Arroyo, her two sons, her brother-in-law Iggie Arroyo, among others.
In my previous blog, I called the former president “Evil”. I said:
Logic tells me that this system of venality under the [Arroyo] regime, which not only implicates ordinary public officials but also people close to the President, is an ultimate turn off to foreign capitalists! An honest capitalist (not businessman, because this word is used to describe scheming money-makers) cannot exist in a corrupt system. This is the reason why so many business groups are joining the Gloria quit call. This is probably the reason why America is watching us “with great interest”, according to US Ambassador Kristie Kenney.
In my previous blog titled ‘Really, Gloria is Evil’, I stated:
Since the Hello, Garci scandal caused ginormous setback to the Arroyo administration, Gloria had to bribe congressmen into killing the impeachment charge filed against her, issue Executive Order 464 to gag her officials from appearing at any inquiry concerning the 2004 election cheating, declare state of emergency through Presidential Decree 1017, distribute over 100 million-peso dole out to close political allies in Malacanang palace. Still, the corruption bucket didn’t stop there. The cost of Gloria Arroyo in power is not just wholesale and bureaucratic corruption– both the plunder of money and conscience- but also the prostitution and wanton, unscrupulous, flagrant, deliberate, and official disregard of the Constitution by the President and her ever loyal men.
Former Pres. Arroyo govt scandals, corruption and many more..
1. NBN ZTE Scandal
2. Millions of bribe money to Congressmen and Governors (October 2007)
3. Cheating in 2004 Elections (HELLO GARCI)
4. Joc Joc Bolante Case (Fertilizer Scam, P728 Million)
5. JOSE PIDAL Bank Account (Unexplained Wealth, P200 Million)
6. NANI PEREZ Power Plant Deal ($2 Million)
7. Use of Road User’s Tax for Campaigning
8. Billion Peso Macapagal Boulevard (Overprice of P532 Million)
9. Juetengate? (Illegal Numbers game kickbacks)
10. Extra Judicial Killings
11. Arroyo Moneys in Germany (Exposed by Senator Cayetano)
12. General GARCIA and Other Military Men
13. Billion Peso Poll Automation contract to(Mega Pacific) (P1.3 Billion)
14. Northrail Project($503 Million)
15. Maguindanao Results of 2007 Elections (ZUBIRI, BEDOL)
17. Venable Contract (Norberto Gonzalez)
18. Swine Scam (Exposed by Atty. Harry Roque)
19. GLORIA Arroyo son hidden assets in united states
20. EURO GENERAL’S
21. CALAMITY FUND SCANDAL.
22. C-5 road controversy — Senator Manuel Villar
23.P550-million worth of funds from the Overseas Workers’ Welfare Administration (OWWA).
24. P780-million LWUA funds-PROSPERO PICHAY
25. BISHOPS’s SUV-Gloria Birthday gift
26. Arroyo linked in P325M lotto intelligence fund
27. Arroyo got P200M in kickbacks from govt projects-Zaldy Ampatuan
28. P200.41 billion or $4.6 billion in Malampaya royalties from 2002 to May this year.
29.LACSON ACCUSED FG MIKE ARROYO OF SELLING 3 REFURBISHED HELICOPTERS TO PNP AT P105 MILLION EACH
30. 600,000 metric tons of Rotten rice imported from India.Kishore Hemlani, an Indian trader allegedly close to Arroyo, reportedly bagged the P9.5 billion contract for the rice importation.
31. DATO ARROYO wife bought the condo unit for $570,000,
70-square-meter one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit (Unit No. 533) at the luxury high-rise, full-service Gramercy Towers located at 1177 California St. in upscale downtown San
32.- P50-million bribe to FG for the president’s veto of two franchise bills
33. The additional funding led to a 41-percent spike in advertising expenses, from P76.129 million in 2008 to P107.420 million in 2009, which went mostly to ads for Arroyo’s achievements.
34. The report said the PIA received from the Department of Budget and Management a notice of cash allocations amounting to P344.789 million, even though only P222.488
million was appropriated for it under the national budget.
35.- Denial of pork barrel funds to Malacanang’s political enemies
36.- Praises for Jovito Palparan, alleged mastermind of extra judicial killings of militants
37.- Removal of govt bodyguards for former pres and Arroyo critic, Cory Aquino
38.- Appointment of manicurist as a member of the board of Pag-Ibig
39. Appointment of gardener as deputy of the Luneta Park Administration.
40. MIDNIGHT APPOINTMENT of an Arroyo,RENATO CORONA, as SC Chief Justice. 200+ other illegal midnight appointments
41.- MIKEY ARROYO’s undeclared properties in California
42.- Pardon of controversial convicted criminals like Ninoy’s murderers
43.- EO 464; requiring Cabinet members to seek presidential clearance before testifying in Congress hearings
44.- Promise (on Rizal Day) to not run for the presidency in 2004
45.- “Vote Buying” by giving away Philhealth cards
46.- Taxpayers’ money for her giant billboards and and PCSO tv campaign ads[/b]
47- Appointment of Ben Abalos, a staunch GMA ally, as COMELEC chair
48.- Mikey Arroyo’s importation of 32 thoroughbred horses from Australia worth P384 million.
49.Former First Gentleman Mike Arroyo used 2 choppers 16 times, son Mikey 69
50.PNoy: PAGCOR spent P1 BILLION on coffee
51.Jose Miguel Arroyo owned helicopters’
all Robinson R44 Raven Is with Series Nos. 1370 to 1374
A total of $1,423,025 was paid to Lionair for the five helicopters.
52.Pagcor ‘pabaon’ to Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo: P345M
53.The godmother’s ties to the Pinedas(Jueteng lord)
54. Glorietta 2 and Batasan bombings
The Glorietta 2 bombing happened during the height of the bribery case which took place in Malacañang.
55. Misuse of Balikatan funds Navy Lt. Nancy Gadian revealed an alleged malversation of funds in 2007
56. Solon: Charge Gloria Arroyo for taking P98-M from PNoy’s social fund
57. 50 MILLION PABAON GENERALS
Former Armed Forces chiefs of staff Narciso Abaya, Dionisio Santiago, Generoso Senga, Hermogenes Esperon, and Alexander Yano,chiefs of staff – Angelo Reyes, Diomedio Villanueva, and Roy Cimatu and MANY MORE..
58.Colmenares: GMA had P488 billion in ‘pork.
59. P1 BILLION down the drain in Arroyo-era jatropha project—DOST chief
60. President Arroyo and her group had an outlandish dinner in Le Cirque, a French restaurant in Manhattan, New York for the cost of $20,000 or P1,000,000 as reported in the New York Post.
61. GMA lying to SC saying we have extradiction treaty with Spain.