Job-Creating CEO Says Obama Made America Looks Worse Than Ever
Only a few days prior to the most-awaited 2010 midterm elections in the United States, a job-creating and wealth-creating
CEO lambasted the political and economic policies of the post-American Obama administration, saying “they don’t have a clue.” Home Depot CEO Bernie Marcus told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto that America looks worse than ever since President Obama assumed the presidency in 2008. He also apologized for creating more than 300,000 jobs.
Here’s a partial transcript of the interview:
“I think they don’t have a clue. They don’t have a clue who the small businessman is…
I’m a small businessman at heart. I spent my life in the stores.
So, what does the small businessman want. Republicans say just cut the taxes, that will do it.
No, I think cutting taxes is right. Keeping the Bush tax cuts is right, it’s proper…
Think about it. The President is surrounded by Geithner, all college professors. They all come from academia. Is he surrounded by a business guy like myself? Is there anybody that you know of in that administration that could speak to business people? He has nobody. Nobody.
And let’s remember one other thing. The last two years of the Bush administration were controlled by a Democratic congress. Let’s look at how the money was spent. And let’s look at how we got into this unbelievable, terrific, terrible, terrible debt that we are now facing…
My hope is by that time we’ll have a new congress. Let’s hope that we cut them all [taxes], cut them all. And I hope Republicans don’t back off on it. They should take a stand and say we need tax cuts…
In the first part of the video, Marcus discusses the following issues:
- Humble 70s small business start-up from poverty
- DISINGENUOUS Obama Admin
- Honest attack on Immelt/GE/CNBC/Lib-media
- Cutting taxes
- Academia vs real-world
- The Big One:
- Small Businesses don’t trust Dems!
- Banks have $, but businesses WON’T borrow, afraid of Obama!
In the second part of the video, the CEO discusses the following issues:
- Fox News & Wall Street ounal tell the TRUTH!
- NY Times Useless
- Larry Summers & Timothy Geithner & corporate tax hikes
- Obama socialist wealth redistribution & owned by Unions!
- Lame-duck session
- Cap & Trade Fraud
- Employee (Union) Free-Choice Muscle Act
- Immoral Congress
- Bankruptcy & meritocracy
- Charity like Jon Huntsman vs government
- Goldman Sachs crooks
- 70s vs today — regulations & trial lawyers
- Russian immigrants & starting from poverty!